kolmapäev, 30. juuli 2014

Cole Plante

Polo here with something new and different for you guys. As you may know, Music Jam 2014 is coming this July. So I thought of the perfect way to celebrate… by featuring some musicians here on the Club Penguin blog!
This month’s Featured Artist is an awesome DJ named Cole Plante. I’m a huge fan of Cole’s electronic/dubstep style. He’s an upcoming star who’s even played huge music festivals!
20140612-125547-46547541.jpg
Now here’s where YOU come in… I’m going to interview Cole, and post the video here on the blog. So I need YOUR help to come up with some great interview questions!
I plan to ask him:
* When did you first start making music?
* What was the first instrument you learned?
* What was it like to perform at a huge music festival for the first time?
In other news… We thought it’d be awesome to get Cole to remix a Club Penguin track. He’s remixed “Gotta Have A Wingman” for this year’s Music Jam, and it’s amazing! I’ll share it with you soon.
As a special bonus, we’ve asked our buddy and former Club Penguin team member, Businesmoose to make the music video for it. Stay tuned!

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar